Digital Communications Specialist
in new media
Marketing Ideas & Making Things Happen
in new media
I am a 21st century digital fox - digital marketing maven that is ready to level up.
My career experience spans 20+ years in newspaper, radio, TV and online media. These two decades of work have allowed me to creatively express ideas that have been written, broadcast, and published on the web.
My core values are kindness, compassion, and honesty. I believe in transparency, digging in deep, and figuring out the why. Simple is better and the end user leads the way.
There is power in the pause. I choose positivity over negativity. I believe in conscious manifestation.
I still like the oxford comma ... and hair bands of the 80s. Ask me about my Swatch collection.
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?
Content Creation & Management
- write fresh copy, revamp old copy
- make it simple, make it understandable
- asset creation and management
HTML, CSS, Content Management System (CMS)
experience with WordPress, Joomla!, Kohana, SquareSpace, BigCommerce, Volusion
MS Office Suite
Google Business Suite (including AdWords)
Adobe Creative Suite
Social Media management (including digital ads)
Video production - traditional and online media
Strategy & Results
strategy: campaign and project research, development and implementation
results: review web page analtyics stats, digital ad campaign stats, optimize ad campaigns, research best practices, experiment, fail, succeed, report.
Foster inter-departmental/vendor communication and collaboration. Generate ideas for best communication opportunities across all media channels. Strategize, implement, measure and report.
- web content management for enterprise-level web site (300+ pages) - hand-coded HTML/CSS
- web content management using various CMSs (WordPress, Joomla!, Kohana, etc....)
- email campaigns with database/list segmentation to 40K+ subscribers
- Tessitura CRM – arts patron database management, including e-commerce and user account management
- social media content strategy, scheduling, and team management
- Facebook: 23,000 followers
- Twitter: 20,600 followers
- Instagram: 1,000 followers
- contest strategy, implementation, analytics
- reputation management
- marketing content creation/response management
- launched text-to-dontate/MMS campaign
- launched networked Large Format Display HDTVs for digital signage display
- implemented patron loyalty program tracked with iPad kiosks
- implemented augmented reality mobile phone app for interactive art gallery experience
- produced and scheduled content for outdoor digital marquee
- ensure digital data accuracy and timeliness for 4x/yr public transit service changes & online schedules
- parties involved: IT, Service Planning, Marketing/Digital Communications, 3rd party vendors
- contribute to Drupal CMS conversion process
- parties involved: IT, Marketing/Digital Communications, Procurement, 3rd party developer vendor
- initiate concept and advise on user experience requirements for cloud-based talent gateway applicant tracking system
- parties involved: IT, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing/Digital Communications, Procurement
- research and advise on in-house video production strategy
- parties involved: Education/Development, Legal, Human Resources, Marketing/Digital Communications
- manage $500-20K digital advertising budgets
- Google AdWords
- ad creative production
- ad campaign optimization
- comprehensive stats analysis and reporting to stakeholders
email lisaraygirard @ gmail.com